Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lazy Sunday....

Mia and Max are watching the Sunday morning bunnies and birds in the front yard....
And I was sitting on the front porch, in my PJ's, drinking coffee....deciding what to blog about today.....

Other than Father's Day.....i got nothing!!...Nothing!!?......me with nothing to say??!!

As i walked inside for a refill....i looked at the temp........72* degrees!!!

Whooooa.....i'm in my baby dolls!!!.....72* in south Florida is ......ahhhhh....almost winter!!

72* in south Florida is a long sleeve shirt and slacks ....for sure Dude!!

Maybe even a sweater!!!


I Love These Mountain!!!!

Well that's it.........like i said ........i got nothing today!!

Oh Yeah........


Happy Father's Day!!!!........Papa.......City Boy......and Mark!!


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute. It's hotter here than at your place. I'd prefer it to be 72 degrees. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 72 in pa is beer drinking weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine sitting on your porch in jammies, sipping coffee & enjoying all the beauty around. Hmmmm Heaven on Earth! Cute photos!

    I can't wait to see the quilt! Thanks again! I will let you know when I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was 68 on Sunday morning when I got up. I sat on the deck in pjs too ...it felt so great!

    ReplyDelete