Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's on the way................


....this is what my neck of the woods looks like this AM......

However ...there is more fog and nastiness than snow at this point.......soooo.....Mom and i are venturing out to the library, hair appointments and of course......the weekly visit to the Wal-Marts......

City Boy just got a call from the VFW and he's going to a funeral, to support a veteran that has no family in the area ......

Looks like the whole family will be pulling on the long johns today......

Enjoy


11 comments:

  1. Yes, I think we skipped fall and went from summer straight to winter this year...I'm glad all my activites are indoors today!

    Happy Saturday! ~Natalie

    p.s. I had used that same cyber kitty pic last year...the day we had the lock-down in school. It really says it all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, but Brrrrr. Enjoy your day or at least try to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cold but pretty. Enjoy getting out today before any really nasty weather gets there. Those colored leaves went in a hurry. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like we did a couple days ago. It's mostly gone now though and it's has warmed up a bit. Have a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad I have the heat on...just about froze me silly to look at that picture LOLOL...but I did think it was really pretty...have a blessed day...hugs from Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  6. No long johns here.....it is hot here...really hot, sticky, humid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No long johns here either but it was a tiny bit cooler early when we went to the ranch. Looks like the weather doesn't keep you home though. Thats good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We only got rain but have a freeze warning for practically the whole state of Ohio. It is really cold...BrrrChill! It is long john weather for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to the snow on Jan 29. Are you used to the snow now? It is pretty to look at, I am not sure if I want to live in it.

    ReplyDelete