Thursday, October 21, 2010

MissKitty Again......

Once again it's Thankful Thursday and i'm here to remind you of something to be thankful for....
This week, let's go with FAMILY....!!
You know ....Mom & Dad......Grandparents....Aunts & Uncles....
And siblings...
Ahhhh....those brothers and sisters that make our young lives both happy and unbearable .....
Siblings.....the ones who at the age of three...ran over all your record albums with his tricycle and even after you beat him with your hairbrush......he still calls you every year on your birthday...
You know the ones...the ones you shared almost everything with until you hit those nasty teenage years...

I just wish my siblings looked more like me....

Maybe...i'm adopted.....??!

Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. My siblings never resembled me until recently. One was a blond, one was a red head, and I'm a brunette. Now we are all mostly gray so we finally look like sisters. You are right it's good to be thankful for family what would we be without them? Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat him with your hairbrush? :)
    I'm pretty sure that's not legal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Brothers and Sisters Aunts Uncles etc are the light of my life ~ and of course my Daughter and Grendchildren what a lovely post today ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS:~ I love the picture of Miss Kitty and the doggie ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeehehehe! You crack me up girl!

    As we age, my sis and I are lookin' more alike but we are so different it just amazes me that we have the same parents and were raised under the same roof!

    Ya'll have a marvelously blessed and beautiful 'fall' day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You admitted that on a world wide internet?????

    Hey Miss Kitty, you are one cool CAT! I am sure it is possible to have a dog for a brother!!!

    Take care and take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You admitted that on a world wide internet?????

    Hey Miss Kitty, you are one cool CAT! I am sure it is possible to have a dog for a brother!!!

    Take care and take a nap!

    ReplyDelete