Monday, July 23, 2012

I can see it...!

Yes,,,,we can see the light at the end of the tunnel...!!

Several weeks ago i posted a very vague blog about "changes" here at the Twelve Acre Wood...

Change #1 happened this past week...

We refinanced the cabin...!!
Got 3.6% and was able to pay of 5 (count'um) 5 credit cards,  all my remaining doctor bills...plus put some away for a rainy day....

I feel like a ten pound weight has been lifted off my shoulders..
Things are no longer soooo tight that they pinch..

Live in the Moment

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are better for you... now send some of those positive vibes here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news for you. I do know the feeling of how tight things can get. It's wonderful to have some breathing room. Here at my house just the every day bills of utilities and food can cause a pinch sometimes. I no longer have to worry about mortgages or credit cards. They are a thing of the past, and breathing room comes by the way of giving up some little luxury I thought I couldn't do without. Life is good. Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. It is always to have a weight lifted, and be able to breathe. Now just RELAPSE!!!LOL
    It is good that everyone there canc see the light!!!

    Love from Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. That is such a wonderful feeling to have.Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete