Thursday, September 19, 2013

We're Back...!

and i admit ... i got a little teary eyed when i first spotted the mountains on the trip home...

Eventful/uneventful trip..
Eventful in the fact we learned alot of new and complicated stuff...plus we got to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory
Uneventful' cause we had no problems coming or going....whee!

Had flash-backs of driving in that type of traffic everyday...!
(One more reason on the list for moving to the mountains..).

One more trip East to the Greensboro area next month and then it's snuggle in time for the winter..

Everyday is a Gift

5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely. And that you learned something. I can just imagine how glad you are to be back home in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be the same way...welcoming to the mountains, traffic and hustle left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a safe trip. Fighting traffic is something I try to avoid too. I may live in town, but it's a small one. Hope all the new things you learned will be useful anyway. Your part of the country is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about being away is returning home, especially when one lives in the peaceful mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not live quite as remotely as your family, but it is quite peaceful here. I always look forward to leaving the traffic and city behind me for the country. Just wish the lot next to me had not sold, lol. Love the peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete