Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rain.....rain.....

..Go Away...!

We've had issues at the mountain park concerning our internet service....
Seems lighting hit the communication tower at the summit sometime on Friday and everything went down......!
As of Monday, mid-morning, we have the desktop computers up and running....
but, the laptops and scan feature of the copier on still off line....
I'm off to another day of trouble shooting and trying to get the local service guys to work with the Raleigh IT guys...
Oh......what fun it is....!!
'Cause all i know about computers is how to use the keyboard....

..Go For Your Dreams..

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could help but I'm not a computer guru.It's all I can do to get around on the internet without crashing my computer. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I don't know much else either. That lightning can do some damage for sure. Hope it all gets fixed soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The computer system will heal itself, after a lot of work out in the rain by some smart kid. LOL
    I am with you about the rain, we are getting a lot in the lower lands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technology woes always stump me! We've had rain every day this week, and it is to continue through the week-end. Someone will have some really pretty May flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete