Thursday, September 17, 2015

Max.......hummmmmm...

Mia has been getting a lot of attention lately...
So
I'm not sure if yesterday was a great performance or if there was really something wrong...
But
Yesterday suddenly Max could not walk he had hurt his left front leg...
He's laying on the ground with his foot in the air...with that "Help me, Mommy" look....
he couldn't put any weight on it....."I can't walk, Mommy, it hurts"....
(ohhhhhh....those Johnny Depp eyes)
I carried him in....put him on the couch......loved on him.....gave him half a baby aspirin and proceed to fix dinner...
Later I went to the front porch and there was a huge bunny on the front lawn
"Bunny!" I said
Like a shot Max was down and out....barking all the way...!
Faker....!!
What a ham-bone.....

..Go For Your Dreams..

5 comments:

  1. Glad he is ok anyway. Sometimes we all need a little extra attention. Have a great day ! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Max was just feeling a little "left out" and need some tender loving care from mommy. He does have Johnny Depp eyes - who could resist that look. Glad he's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our animals are smarter than we give them credit for at times. Glad Max is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max is THE MAN! you go guy! Good one!

    ReplyDelete