Thursday, December 8, 2016

Update....

The kid comes home tonight and wouldn't you know, tonight is going to be the coldest night of the season ...so far..!
 
The fires are all out and some were arson...!
 
Another Holiday is approaching and I have no spirit...the same as every year....Spirit will kick-in in about a week.
 
CityBoy has gone back to work and each week they are adding more hours and work. 
 
that's about it....things are quite around the Twelve Acre Wood...
hope they stay that way.....

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are on the calm side once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to have a son back (for awhile, big smile). I am sure he had a great time and learned a lot. That is my dream trip, never been there, BUT it is a race with age. ha!

    THANKS for the update on the fires. Terrible it was arson!

    Y'all stay warm. Just a note, it is 70 here this morning.... (REMEMBER)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that your son is coming home, hubby is back to work and the fires are all out. Take advantage of this calm before your "spirit" kicks in. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping my spirit kicks in soon too. Glad to hear all is well there, the fires are out...Yes I heard on the news it was arson and I hope they are caught:)

    ReplyDelete