Friday, July 21, 2017

Look at Me Now...

The day the MaleChild found me in the road...
 
and this is me this past Tuesday....

Yep!  I'm the same dog.....the MaleChild is wondering if I'll ever grow into my feet and legs...
cause my feet are getting in the way of learning new stuff - like this thing call "Fetch."
When someone ask what am I - they all reply "Shepard-Moose-Beagle-Shark dog"
(shrug shoulders here)
Dad's favorite word is "NO!" and Mom is calling me Goofus-Doofus.....
Don't know why.....I try to help her clean the kitchen every night by getting in the dishwasher and checking if the plates have been rinsed.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Must be a joy having that one around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do 'shoot-up' in a short time. Enjoyed the entry. The dude has learned to write quick!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey is sooo cute and really growing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังไทยตลก

    ReplyDelete