Sunday, October 15, 2017

It's Been Awhile....

So let's catch up.....Hummmmm....let's see

I had a birthday.....so far 67 is looking pretty good

Mikey got neutered and I was suppose to keep him quite for at least 3 days...so I took 3 days of vacation to stay home with him.....but....someone forgot to tell Mikey!....dog is still a doofus....

CityBoys sister came for a quick visit and I took another 3 days of vacation.

And then I caught some type of bug and was yucky for a few days...no fun !

The leaves are changing colors at a fast pace and the park is full of "Leaf Peepers."

It's turning cold tonight.....Yaahhh...'bout time.
This 76* in October was weird...




5 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday to you. Thanks for the update on what you've been up to. Been wondering how you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday ! Love seeing the pictures today. You have such a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. We always love hearing from our beautiful NC mountains. If we were in NC come Fall, a trip to the mts. was always on the list. I have never seen BAD color, some better than others but all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! You are a year older than me! Poor Mikey...but apparently recovery time was short for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!
    I love the autumn countryside. It was cold here last night, too. Got down to 38.

    ReplyDelete