Wednesday, March 7, 2018

High Country Living....

Found this on Facebook and thought how appropriate  this little saying is for where we live.
One Sunday we sat on the front porch all afternoon and counted 10 cars passing by.
and
This morning when I took the dogs out at 6:45am the sun was coming up over the ridge and the birds were singing their little hearts out.
But
When I left for work at 7:25am it was snowing like crazy and the ground was covered in the white stuff.
Now
At 10:00am the sun is out and the snow is melting fast.
Living in the High country is never dull.

4 comments:

  1. I lived in the foot hills in a small town for three years. We had more traffic jams than snow!
    I'm smiling. NC has some beautiful mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment, it works for me too:) I hate traffic...and we don't have much around here but in town there is some especially when the tourists come:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has snowed more here and more is coming. The view from your porch is beautiful and only having 10 cars go by sounds wonderful. Life is never dull here either, but certainly different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be able to live out in the country, where I can't even see my nearest neighbor. Unfortunately, I live in the city where life in never dull. So until I can move I make the best of it. At least I have my birds to keep me out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete