Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Still here...!

This is what's been taking up most of my spare time.
A new queen size for our son.....he'll be getting his Master's Degree in December and all he wanted was a new quilt.  I sent it off to the quilting lady yesterday.  Now he can retire the one I made him for HS graduation.
Weather permitting Mikey and I still go on our "sniff" walks and so far we've worn-out one pair of cross trainer!
Poor little babies.....they look tired don't they?
Plus
Mikey is up to 65 pounds.....making Big Sister Meg....Little Sister Meg
They're a crazy pair..!





4 comments:

  1. Good to see the alert. the quilt pattern is beautiful. Seeing quilts bring back memories from 'under the frame" as the ladies work. Like the pictures of the fur kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt patter. Your son is so lucky. The "fur babies" are cute together. And speaking of wearing out a pair of sneakers - I won't even show you mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you really have been busy. What a wonderful graduation gift ! Taking walks with your Mikey would keep you busy too. Nice to see your post today !

    ReplyDelete