Thursday, December 3, 2009

Huhhhhhh...??


....Mom.....did you call me...??

Just catching a few rays....while i can!!

Not much happening in the high country today.......CityBoy brought home more cucumbers last night....sooo....today it's more B&B pickles......and i've got tomatoes, that are calling out to be made into Salsa......

And crime of all crimes.......i just discovered that, out of all my quilts.......i don't have a Christmas Quilt!!!

Guess i'll be rummaging thru the stash.....stacking and whacking.....and sewing like a demon for the next few days!!

The Pilgrims have got to come down and the Christmas Spirit needs to go up !!!

Did i say..."not much happening??"

Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. It will be busy at your house for sure. Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? You still have a garden going?? Tomatoes? Pickles?? Whaaaa? Jealous over here.....Cold and a sciff of snow this morning...no pickles over here!! I am looking forward to see what you come up with for your Christmas quilt. I know it will be beautiful!! Hey....did your quilting machine arrive??
    Blessings~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a Christmas quilt too...think I'll do a little shopping today. Ben will hold down the fort and find all the great places to take a nap while I'm gone! He says "Hey" to the pups...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet you will come up with a beautiful Christmas quilt. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the Christmas quilt once it's done. Looks like you still don't have snow either. I can send you some if you want..we have over a foot of it now. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete