Monday, December 14, 2009

Whew.....I scaled back....???


....or ....at least i thought i did....

The bears and moose made it to the bedroom mantel...


The family pictures made the cut for the great room mantel.....


Decided to put out the small tree......'cause when i got out the box with the 7 footer......Miss Kitty went into the climbing trees "happy dance"....!!!


Fur Babies have their own tree......the red and white ribbons say...."I love my dog"..and.."I love my cat".....it's in the bedroom where they spend most of their time......napping...ahhhhh....no wait!!......guarding the house.....


My Boyd's Bear made the cut.......look how young the Female Child, SIL and Male Child are in that picture...............whoa!!

For some reason....having to do with mega bites.....pixels....j-pegs or some such nonsense.......blogger will not let me down load more than 5 pictures at a time.........Grrrrr!!

More pix tomorrow.........i'll be sure to include.....my front door wreath....that i burned the crap out of my finger with the hot glue gun........

Why this glue gun...finger burning....activity has become a tradition is beyond me!!

Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Love those bears! I came in from The WRiters Porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more photos. Your new header is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to pick the "favorites" every year from 40 years of Christmases! But we have to or we'd be overrun with decorations and no room to walk!
    joy c. at grannymountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. all looks festive.

    I regulary upload more than 5 photo's to a post. Once I upload 5, I start again, but yours won't let you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same - go back and up load more after the first 5. Your decorations look wonderful. How nice to have more than one mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decorations. Pretty pictures. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love Boyd bears. I have a collection of the teddies & figurines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Now that Chelsea and Maya heard that you put up a tree for your furry friends, they want one of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is sure looking nice over there.

    ReplyDelete