Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BUG...!!!

Seems a bug has invaded my computer...
After an automatic update...a screen appeared that claims it will encrypt some of my files if i don't sign up for their program and pay upward of $300.00 on a GreenPak Card available at many stores in my area...
Hummmmm....
Funny thing is...the files they want to encrypt are a few pictures...one recipe....and my mailing labels...
Not worth $300...

So off to the computer hospital it goes...
'caused i've tryed everything i know to get raid of this bug...

See you in a few days...

Everyday is a Gift

6 comments:

  1. How terrible is that. Hope you are soon bug free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my computer gets infected with bugs. Hope you are soon bug free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry. We will miss you. Hope to hear from you soon. I hate nasty bugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE B knowing the feeling! I hope the bug gets SQUASHED!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn that is a bummer. Hope you get fixed soon:)

    ReplyDelete