Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TGI Tuesday

I don't talk politics very often....in fact almost never..
But
I'm so glad it's election day...

The political TV adds got sooooo bad up here in the high country that I voted for the Third Party candidate ..... 
The adds got soooo bad that in one commerical one party was comparing the other party to Nazis!
This election seems to have turned into a "Control issue"
 
We've got problems in this nation guys!!
Let's work together...
 
Maybe my ears will get a little rest before 2016 election season starts in 2015...
 
..Hope is Forever..

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with about this election. The ads are soooo bad and so cruel and defaming of other peoples character that it makes me want to puke. I am so sick of elections. Just wish these people cared more about our Country than themselves and power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing, I guess the blessings of deafness, which means NO TV, I haven't even noticed much that it is election time. We mailed in our ballots and threw away the junk mail.
    I guess being deaf does have some advantages (HA) BUT I DO REMEMBER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've stacks of mail that has been put in the round bin here. My trash will be considerable less now that Election Day has arrived. I hope that picture today is showing your snow is now gone. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's for sure!!!!!!!
    Glad when it is over.

    ReplyDelete