Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Craziness....

Frost and snow on the trees outside my office door...
Things have been a bit on the crazy side the last few days..
The FemaleChild and her three sons are coming for a visit and we've been planning all sorts of activities to keep three teenagers entertained..
Plus
Early Monday morning my female parental unit fell and broke her arm...
She's back in the hospital resting and getting checked out for other injuries...
Please say a little prayer for her and my dad....
Like I said ... "craziness" is going on the them there hills....!!

Change, it's good for you...

T

8 comments:

  1. Praying for your parents. Hope you have a great visit with your daughter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your parents. Have a wonderful visit with your daughter and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, your poor Mom, sending good thoughts your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope she has a speedy recovery and no other injuries. Prayers! Enjoy the family coming, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for mama and a quick recovery. Yes I can imagine the craziness, but also can imagine the 'fun' of the visitors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some changes are good and some are challenges! Praying for your mom and dad-as well as you because m sure you help them so much. Three grandsons in their teens, oh my-I'm sure there will be lots to do.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending wishes for quick healing for your mother! Enjoy those grandsons!

    ReplyDelete