Friday, February 12, 2016

In between....

It's a funny time of life for me...
I find myself running to work....rehab....home....in between snow flurries...!
Changing from heavy coats and snow boots to light jackets and Berkies in small entry ways...
Hats and gloves in every coat pocket....
I just keep reminding myself....."This to shall pass.."
Work will settle down.....Mom will come home...my house won't fall down from dirty laundry or dust.....
And spring is just around the corner....
"The Groundhog said so!!"

..Change, it's good for you..

5 comments:

  1. This too shall pass is one of my favorite sayings...I use it a lot and it's true nothing ever stays the same. We haven't had a terrible winter compared to some we've had but I'm ready for Spring ! Hope your mom is home soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is the only constant; this too shall pass. Stay steady and hang tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this. My computer is on a delay for some things. Hope mama is home soon, and this latest THREAT is only a THREAT of snow.
    Be careful with all the running...
    Imma shoot the ground hog iffn he is wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you mama comes home soon. Hang in there, things will get better. That groundhog better be right or I will personally take him out.

    ReplyDelete