Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Addicted to......


..to this..!!

Wait -a-minute you say......your a southern girl...didn't you grow up eating cornbread....

Nah.......

Florida is not a cornbread eating state......but.....if you want'a talk hushpuppies...

Anyway..

I've never eaten Krusteaz's Honey Cornbread....until now..


Baked a pan to have with chili Saturday night....
and it was just as good Sunday for breakfast......snack......lunch.....snack...

Broke my heart....but....i threw the last two pieces away...
Not an addiction an old....over weight....diabetic.....girl needs to have around the house...
However..
it is now on my emergency shopping list....!!

Life is Good

10 comments:

  1. I would have put those last two pieces in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to add that to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about making some soon, now I'll have to check your brand out. Something about the cooler days makes me want to turn on my oven on. Hope your Monday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cornbread with chili. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, we make that mistake thinking Florida and Eastern NC are normal corn bread eating folk, I learned joining the military that some folk actually make 'sweet' cornbread. But uh huh, Hushpuppies? YEAH! Real good ones down here!!!!
    Love the header picture!!!! Beautiful!
    Love from Central Florida!
    Sherry & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's Krusteaz I love it! Have you had the Krusteaz Sugar Cookie mix yet? I can only find it at Christmas time at Sam's. This year I'll buy a dozen boxes! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love cornbread. My family used to make Johnnycakes which is a flat cornbread cooked in a skillet.
    Ever try broccoli cornbread? That makes you at least feel you are being healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to try that. Oh no you threw two pieces away. Thats a no no.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to try that. I love their pancake mix! We in North Florida sure do eat cornbread!

    ReplyDelete