Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 Things........

Ninny....over at Ninny's Notes....
Has awarded me "The Versatile Blogger" award..
and the rules state i must tell you seven things....never before told ....about me....
Hummmmmm......this could be tough....!!
But, here goes....
  1. I don't own a dress, skirt or power suit anymore. Gave them all away to a women's second chance program when we moved to the high country.
  2. Without my contact lens or glasses i'm legally blind.....as in "blind as a bat".....i live in a blurry world during the night hours when the glasses or lens are on the shelf.
  3. I played the clarinet in the high school band.......not fond memories.....!!
  4. Haven't finished a quilting project in 5 months and the guilt is about to over-take me......!
  5. Only my hairdresser, Rachel knows.....and now you.....that without her i would be very, very, very gray....
  6. Don't' have a "Bucket List" at this time....but, i'm working on it.
  7. MissKitty only tolerates me.....her true love is the MaleChild....

Well.....i don't think i've told you these little items of interest before.....

Maybe or maybe not......i don't know.....i think i'm right.....i get soooooo confused.....

The pressure is killing me here!!!!!

Anyway...... thanks Ninny......you made me search the brain....!!

Plus ....just a little touch of Fall....my buddy Barbara and i found yesterday, in the back yard of the Visitor Center....

Enjoy

12 comments:

  1. Trying to find 7 things that people don't know about me would be very hard as I think my blog is my life story. You did good on your list as I didn't know those things about you. We've got those signs of fall all over our camp site. The squirrels and chipmunks are going to be well fed this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave away all of my work clothes recently. So, like you, I now have nothing but slacks, sweats and jeans. And, I like it very much.

    Thanks for telling us these things. Now I feel like I know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, and now I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember the last time I had a dress on. Jeans and sweats abound in my closet too. There's a few pairs of slacks too. The photo of the acorns just screams Fall to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the picture of the acorns ~
    I enjoyed reading the things you have not told us before ~ now I am sure de do know you that little bit better ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BD ...late
    I would be gray to...not ready for that
    I never wear a dress... now that no one wears them to church.
    I love the acorns...we have very few around here. Love to see them.
    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment (o:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really have to think very hard on this one... these were all interesting and now we know yu a little better. Thanks for sharing. Love this time of year and all the fall decorations and cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your list. I hate wearing dresses anymore and have to go to a funeral Thursday and I'm already stressing out over what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was fun! Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed your tidbits of information. Also, absolutely love your pictures!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't being human fun and telling ALL OF US about it!! I had to too. Otherwise we'd have to deal with Liz's wrath!!! lol
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that, getting rid of the past (in clothes). neat.
    Sherry says I could never tell 7 things that EVERYONE doesn't already know. Shirl (sis) would probaly agree.
    I did enjoy learning all the secrets though!!!!

    Hear this:
    This is being posted from
    "Toad Suck" a Corps park on the Arkansas River, near Conway Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too on #1.Strickly comfort clothes now with a few slightly dress up things. Weddings, funerals, etc.
    Interesting 7, you done good.

    ReplyDelete