Saturday, February 26, 2011

March Monkeys......

.....they're all washed...folded...stuffed in the envelope....addressed and Monday will be on their way to a kid....from "Quilts for Kids"...


March Monkeys.....which is #3 so far...... will make some little boy or girl all warm and snug for their hospital stay.....then go home with them for more cuddling....

The pictures do not do justice to the colors......they are a VERY bright...orange, lime green, olive green, neon blue, turquoise.....with some splashes of bright yellow....

Sounds awful.....right?


But....turned out ...really cute....!!

Life is Good

11 comments:

  1. They will bring super smiles on some child's face...they are gorgeous to the nth degree. If you want us to see pop eye'ing' knock out colours...I use Picasa editing and you can adjust the colour punch presto and it's FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Very bright and cheerful! You are a blessing to some little one for sure! Hope your Saturday is a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color they are beautiful. What a wonderful thing you do for those children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful work and thought ful deeds.

    I love to see little kids study pictures and designs. They pay attention to details that most of us just scan over.

    learning in a big world can be intense.
    Great pictures.
    From Cold Ypsilanti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute monkey quilt and God bless you my friend for doing this for children.
    Those quilts would be great for the women's shelter too. I will be washing blankets and donating them to the shelter today. I wish I could sew too.
    Blessings my friend.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this darling quilt will bring a smile and a lot of comfort to the child who receives it. What a great work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are great and what a wonderful thing to do for the children.--Inger

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! Gotta love those funny monkeys! Some little child is going to love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Love that monkey fabric. I'm sure a child will blessed to be wrapped in a quilt like that made with love.

    ReplyDelete