Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ok...OK...here's the goings on.....

I had a job interview yesterday...
No....i'm not leaving the parks..!

The interview was for the Mount Jefferson park...the park where i started this adventure...
they are in need of a permanent part-time office assistant..
(is that an oxymoron?)

And even though i love my job here at the New River it would be a little more money..(not enough to interfere with my up-coming Social Security)..less working hours a week and a 12 mile round-trip commute instead of  40 miles each day....holidays and weekends off ...plus...same boss and crew i've been working with for the past 5 years...
Plu...plus...if for some reason they hire someone else...i can keep this job next season...!!
Win...win...!

Don't know anything yet...they are doing more interviews next Tuesday and i'm covering the office so they can go to the Mountain to conduct them.....huh..??!!
I'm covering for interviews... for the job i want...
(shake your head and shrug shoulders here)
I'm such a good little doobie...!....lolol

As for my new toy...
Down-loaded another book and Angry Birds..
doesn't everyone play Angry Birds..??

Maybe ...if i get this new job...i'll have time to read all these free books...

Live in the Moment

6 comments:

  1. It does sound ideal! I'll be praying all works out for the best for you. Less miles to travel and more pay. Sounds wonderful. Hope you have a super Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does sound like a 'win-win!!' I hope it works out, paws crossed!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sherry says that the Permanent-part time work is the best. She loved it.
    Hope all the best, I hope you win bigger in this win win situation!!! That is good!!!
    Take care,we B still in PA for another day then off to see the wizard in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm plugging for ya. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope it works out for you, it sounds like a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete