Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Confused.....

Maybe it's just my medicated brain...
But
I'm soooooo confused...!!

The guru's predict freezing rain and snow...
We get sun..
My laptop gets fixed...
and now it connects to the internet only when it wants too...
My dogs get two meals a day and lots of treats...
But
Mia would rather eat paper and dirt...
And
Can anyone tell be why....
after I get fully dressed with the coat, gloves, scarf and hat
my bra strap slips off my shoulder....??

.. Go For Your Dreams..

4 comments:

  1. I can't help you with the other stuff, but hubby will be glad to help with the bra strap! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh forget the bra it is sweater weather anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days do leave us confused for sure...Ha ! It is to rain here today. Warmer as we go above freezing, but it is only for one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day sounds like one of mine. Confusion seems to be the normal for me this winter. Maybe all the cold has frozen my brain as I rarely wear a hat in winter.

    ReplyDelete