Monday, January 12, 2015

ER.....

I think my computer has a virus....!
So we're off to the computer ER for a check up...
I keep getting a pop-up window that is telling me a virus has been detected...
however....
when i click on the window to solve the problem it sends me to a page trying to get me to buy more anitvirus software.....
It's finally become sooooo annoying ......!!

If you don't hear from for a few days you'll know the laptop had to be admitted for further testing...

..Go For Your Dreams..

5 comments:

  1. Healing energy being sent to your computer with wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fel your pain, I have the same on Google Chrome . When I make the mistake of going there I cannot operate for the pop ups. I hope you get the bug killed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever it is I hope it's fixed really soon for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fun, ask them for suggestions of how to avoid the problem:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear! I hope the "ailment" isn't terminal!

    ReplyDelete