Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Field Trip...!!

Yesterday, Mom and I went to the big city of Boone...
What's the deal? you ask....
It was her first adventure of any distance since she was in the hospital....
And she "had" to get shoes....!!
We planned on making a quick trip...so...we went without her oxygen but we did take the walker....
Walked the mall a little bit (had to find the restroom)...
then found two pair of shoes with hard soles....these are to wear with her new ankle brace she gets on Thursday.....went to lunch and then stopped at the quilt store on the way out of town....
That gift certificate was burning a hole in my wallet...
I was a good girl and only went $6.95 over the certificate amount...
"More fabric to play with!!"

It was quick...it was fun...and I'm sure it tired her out....

..Go For Your Dreams..

5 comments:

  1. Happy to hear your mom was able to get out and around. Even if she was tired I'll bet it was a "happy" tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls always enjoy the 'out' time together. Sherry always returns happy after female company eating or shopping. BUT time with MOM is special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful your mom is feeling up to shopping. I'm sure you are thrilled too! The stop at the quilt store to stock up on supplies is always a good thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are your plans for the newly-purchased fabric? Glad your mother was able to get out for shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she was tired, any kind of shopping exhausts me! You did good with your gift certificate:)

    ReplyDelete