Friday, March 5, 2010

So much to do......


....soo little time left....

I have exactly 30 days left of winter break..!!!!

YaaaaaaaaH.........I'm got so much left on my "To Do List"...!!

Yep.... in 30 days it's back to the flowers......native plants and trees.....wildlife.....telephones.....visitors......campers......bikers....hikers.....great co-workers and pesky rangers.....

In 30 days......It's back to the river and the mountain.....

In 30 days .... i can no longer sleep late.....watch the snow fall in my jammies.....sew all day....spend all day trying new recipes......reading blogs...... or a book....

Oh......did i mention......that in 30 days......I've got to go BACK to work!!!!

But....on the other hand.....

In eight months ....... i'll have another four months off....

Ahhhhhh.....the light at the end of the tunnel.... :~)

Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. I remember feeling that way when I used to teach. :) Retirement is so wonderful! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 days of freedom for you and 30 day until mine...just about anyway. I'll retire after the 1st week of April! We are both counting the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about 30 days. I did not understood it all, but I know it is something in 30 days.

    Ahhhh, but you will enjoy us Tourists! Think of how much we will enjoy it. We all know you love your work, it will just change the schedule, not the zest for life in the FOREST FAST LANE!
    From the piedmont section of NC (now).
    Sherry & Jack in Belmont.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does sound like the fab job though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the next 30 days fully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being retired, I find the word "WORK" very objectionable even if it were for a cool job like yours.
    Enjoy those last 30.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!~!!!! What exactly do you do??? I see you work for the State Parks...which one???? That sounds like a great job! Enjoy the time you have!!!!!

    ReplyDelete