Friday, July 24, 2009

Fields of.........

...no wait!!!...this picture loaded first...sooo......
Could it be "Fields of Gorilla Glue?"....good ole' City Boy....he's a modern day McGyver that thinks gorilla glue and duct tape can fix anything..........
Soooo....the chinking on my bird feeder is a little much...but....he glued it back together and replanted it in the front yard......hope the bear has left the neighborhood ...... and no birds were harmed in this process....
I had visions of glued beaks and flapping wings!
Ahhhhh....here's my Fields.......Fields of Queen Anne's Lacy....
the 27 acres across the road is abundant with it this year.....
I've heard of fields of daisys....roses....sunflowers.....dreams.....
but....never Queen Anne's Lacy.....

Kind'a Neat...

Enjoy your Friday.....

9 comments:

  1. gorilla glue is the best but i think he used to much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that stuff. It is amazing. I really have had great success gluing all kinds of things. I love the pictures of all the white lacey flowers. They are so beautiful that it is a wonder they are called weeds. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...glad no animals have been harmed in the process...lol dont think it will stop the bear tho..he might think the Gorilla glue is honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that stuff too. Hopeing everything works out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he might have used too much too... Looks like icing. Love that he figured out it was fixable though...now to see if the birds come back. I'm betting they will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of gorilla glue, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol little tooo much but it wont come apart there any more...that stuff is great...i repaired a shoe with that stuff...lol


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He may be a city boy but he knew how to fix the bird feeder. The field looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful view, so pretty! Heather

    ReplyDelete