Monday, July 13, 2009

We haven't........

......talked weather in a while....

During the last of May and the beginning of June it was all anyone up here in our little corner of the Blue Ridge was talking about.......days and days of rain.....flash floods.....roads and bridges closing........

Well the first picture is what it looks like today up here in my section of the high country......


Which is OK with me ...... we can use the rain .....now ......

But ....it leads to this lush-green, very thick foliage.....that's OK too....
except when my small dogs get out of the house or the dog run and we are chasing them down , lots of yelling and running around by the humans.........Do you know what kind'a monsters live in the 12 acre woods ?......they must to be hunted down...at full speed.......it's not a pretty picture!!!


Still .... it's better than this .....took this picture on April 7, 2009!!

We've come a long way.......in a short time!!

Enjoy your Monday!

9 comments:

  1. That SNOW....looks WONDERFUL to me!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LindaMay, what splendid country you live in! The beauty is just astounding! No wonder you enjoy coffee on the balcony...Beautiful!!Thanks for sharing..Watch out for those critters!!! (smiles)
    Blessings~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty snow scene but not wanting to see it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snow looks wonderful to me. My favorite season is winter.

    Your view is spectacular. What a great place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everywhere you go in this county the subject is weather but for a different reason. I know I've said this before but you live in the prettiest area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the sun and lots of grass to mow rather than snow. Have a great day
    Kris

    ReplyDelete