Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love this......

.......Grrrrrrrrrr!!
As a rule i download the pictures for my blog the night before and place them on the desktop for quick reference..............now for some reason this bothers City Boy!!
He doesn't like to see my little copies of the pictures i'm gonna use mixed among his "icons"....
My pictures rarely stay on the desktop any longer than 24 hrs.........
All this to tell you that this morning as i staggered to the computer and started to compose my daily ramblings........My pictures from last night ....... "were gone!!!"
Yes, campers!!!....he's moved them somewhere!!!!
Could not find the one i really wanted to use today.........don't know where they are!!......and he's on his way to Salem,Virginia...... driving the VA van............!!
Grrrrrrr...............
anyway.....these day lillies are still colorful, cheerful and very summerish........i love the raindrops!!
the male child's been at it again
He does take some great pix!!
Enjoy your day...............!!
Grrrr.........!

9 comments:

  1. love all the daylilies blooming right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Thursday! The lilies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my lilies are all gone now , just stems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the raindrops on the daylilies. Your new heading is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband moves my stuff too! I totally understand the frustration!

    Sweet pictures though!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures are lovely ~ Hope you eventually find the ones you have lost :o) ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubby and I would be doomed if we had to share a computer. We have such different interests, his being science and engineering/programming crap... yes I say crap because that is also how he sees my photos. Have to admit that my desktop is all willy nilly and his is neat files... Guess that's why he is the engineer and I am not.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful flowers!!! hope you get it figured out how to share the computer; doesn't seem like a big deal to me the way you have it organized; hoping he learns to share :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad John doesn't like computers.

    ReplyDelete