Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Oldie.......


.....but, a Goodie!!!

Pulled this little lap quilt out of the Quilt Cabinet yesterday....

thought the colors would be just perfect for summer moving into fall.....


It's an oldie.....i think this was the very first "kit" i bought.....

If i remember correctly it was a new line of 1800 French reproductions...

Anyway....i love the pattern and the colors.....they sort'a "fit- right- in" this time of the year.

Cause.......believe it or not.....we're starting to see a red or gold leaf on the hard woods.....


9 comments:

  1. I'll pretend that I didn't hear that. It is way to early for the leaves to start changing...The quilt is beautiful. I love the colors and the design. Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LindaMay, what a lovely quilt! Your first one??? Wow! Okay...you're good..
    Yes, the maple trees are turning here too, and I agree with MA..it's waaaay tooo early for that!! Bless you! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so pretty! I'm so ready fro fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys are ready for fall. Joseph keeps checking the temps to see if we can "open the windows"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me it ain't true,it's almost fall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LA LA la LA LA LA,I am holding my ears and not listening.

    ReplyDelete