Sunday, July 26, 2009

Got Nothing.......


.....really don't have much of anything to blog about this AM.....

It's another beautiful morning here in the Blue Ridge and i'm gonna spend the day catching-up....you know........the food shopping.....the laundry......the cleaning of the house....etc. etc.

The food shopping should take me a little time.....it's back to reading labels......

That blood work last week showed i'm borderline diabetic......

Knew this was coming......before City Boy had his GBS...we lived with his diabetes for many years and the signs were there.......ugh!!!....Just when i thought i could give up label reading as a hobby!!!

Also....need to lose this 20 pounds i've packed on with all this "Good ..... Mountain Food"......who knew ....Hushpuppies were a food group and should be served at every meal.......??!!


Well....anyway....that's the plan.....

But....i hear the sewing machine calling.....and that fabric i laid out last night......it's screaming...."Cut me in little pieces and sew me back together.......make me into something!!"

Hummmmmmm....big choices here......i'll have to check with the Community Watch Committee!

Enjoy your Sunday......

6 comments:

  1. Has the Community Watch Committee had some time off? We haven't seen them for a few days! Hope you are having a good weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the label reading again! I hope you have a wonderful day & can't wait to see what you might make:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cinnamon is good for controlling blood sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree about the hushpuppies. It's a drag to read labels but good luck on renewed health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda May, I came over from Alices blog. I got so caught up in your stories that I went all the way back to 2008. Mind if I follow? Geez I don't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself regarding the diabetes, so sorry to hear this. Have fun sewing! Heather

    ReplyDelete