Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday.......

......today i'm thankful to Hollie over at www.lifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com
for the Honest Blogger AwardNow the rules state that i need to post 10 honest things about me and then pass the award on to 7 other people.......well......here goes.....
1. I don't own a dress, skirt or power suit....gave them all away when we moved to the mountains.
2. Only wear Birkenstock clogs and/or sandals...due to nerve damage in my right foot and ankle.
3. Love to learn new things....always doing Internet research at work.
4. I enjoy all type of music...but....can't carry a tune in a bucket.
5. I have always had and will always have a pet of some sort.
6. I enjoy "just sitting" on my front porch.
7. I'm proud of the male child for returning to school and finishing his degree.
8. I drive a 4x4 Ford truck....City Boy drives the "family" SUV.
9. Sometimes I don't turn on the TV until the 6:30 pm national news.
10. I'm in the process of making a "Bucket List." It will include things like hot air balloons and traveling to Alaska, winning the lottery...etc.....etc..LOL.......One can dream!!!
Thanks again Hollie......i'll pass the award on at a later date......
Enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the flowers! What are they?

    btw, I just talked about the movie "The Bucket List" on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful list, thx for sharing...love the flowers on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "just sitting" too, and I don't think we women ought to feel guilty doing it. My bucket list wouldn't involve travel unfortunately, I'm a serious nester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now a bucket list sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the book 'twenty wishes' and have thought about making out a list of mine. I think it must be similar to your bucket list. It is good to dream

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome. I enjoyed reading your list!

    ReplyDelete