Saturday, November 20, 2010

Natural Disaster.......


Enter the "sewing room"....
Your greeted with boxes of batting....unfinished projects....hoops stuck in the corner.....jelly rolls.....charm packs.....and assorted other things i have not found a place for yet.....


About one half of the stash...
small quilts and UFO's on the top shelf.....watched over by my Xmas Moose.....

Oh Yeah.....glue gun and industrial electric stapler up there, too....


Hummmmmm....on top of the sewing box......
I think it's all "quilting kits" and magazines.....
I think...??!!


Ironing board.....memory quilts..... and.....oh Look!!!....

Pioneer Woman's Cookbook....!!!
Did you watch her on Throwdown with Bobby Flay...!!??

Go Ree......Go Reeee.....Gooooo Reeeeee....!!

Such a deal.....on Amazon......reduced price and free shipping.....!!


(oops......sorry it's blurry....)

Words to live by....

Enjoy



11 comments:

  1. I would never show a picture of my craft room as it is not half as neat as your sewing room there. Talk about stacks...it's hard to even get into mine. I am there most every day though trying to get some Christmas gifts completed. Your space isn't so bad after all. Now you know someone much worse. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw that Bobby Flay was going to make a brussel sprouts dish instead of mashed potatoes I KNEW Ree would win hands down! Any true Okie will tell you mashed potatoes HAVE to be on the Thanksgiving menu. And just between you and me - I love it when Bobby Flay loses a throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...show us everything...makes our lives normal..I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sewing room, it is not bad at all....looks like you have alot of fun projects. Great room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sewing room it has every thing you need in place. I might sew more if I had room for just sewing, ( I said might)lol.Take care and have a Nice weekend,Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a lot of people have 'sewing' rooms in their houses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, Everyone wants a room they can call their own. Then everyone else can fuss about how piled up it is.

    Reminds me of my dad's study when I was younger. Shirl decided to straighten it for him once. She never made that mistake again.

    There is a place, could be a room, were we know the secrets, where everything is located, according to our filing system!!!!
    Good entry, one applies to most everyone, boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI there, You made me laugh and it's good to see someone else's sewing room a bit-hum what's the word??
    Anyway, I did see Ree's throwdown with Bobby Flay-such a good show.
    Have a great weekend.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't show my sewing room right now either. I loved that cookbook though. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny post! Eclectic, but funny! My complete personality expressed in pictures.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had never watched Bobby Flay, but I sure enjoyed seeing more of PW's place.

    ReplyDelete