Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I See You......

... all you out there is cyberspace.....peeking in on me....to find out what's going on in my pitiful life and feeble brain.....!!


Well....i blew it big time...!!


I totally forgot my #1 grandson's birthday.....


Sorry Jacob!


I have no excuses.......


I could try the ole...brain is getting old or the "what month is it again?"
or maybe even...i was out of town on a round the world cruise....
But.....nope.....can't lie to the young man.....
I just blew it!!
The gift card is in the mail.........Honest!!
Enjoy


6 comments:

  1. I've done that before and just feel so bad. It's bad enough we can't always be there to celebrate with them. At least that's the way I feel. Happy Birthday to your Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday to Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best intentions, and sometimes we slip. Men always, but your girls, seldom!
    Anyway I love the picture you captured for the entry. It fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Jacob. He'll forgive you, Grandmas can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete