Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ugh.....

....this is how the day started.....ugh!
.....plus, it's tax day....ugh!
The sun came out about 5 minutes after i posted this picture......i know it did it on purpose....just to make a liar out of me..... ugh!
Then i paid $30 for a half tank of gas......ugh!
Got to work and found that the campgrounds are ALL reserved for the Memorial Day weekend......and the phone calls about no spaces left......ugh!

But.....the good news is.....

My tax refund has been received and spent.....

The sun is shining.....

The campgrounds are full for Memorial Day....

And gas prices.......don't get me started......!!

Enjoy


5 comments:

  1. Glad the sun came out for you! It does make a difference. It's supposed to be a summer like sunny day here. It won't last as a cool front moves in for the weekend. I'm so glad I have my permanent campsite which I will be enjoying Memorial day weekend and all the weekends beginning now and til October 31st. I do love camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having a sunny day. I haven't even thought about Memorial Day. I'll have to mention it to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I know. But all in all we survived and it was a really nice day after all. But then I didn't have plans...and taxes were done back in January. Still...I am hoping your day ended good...life can be trying, I know.
    Love and hugs,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry. I forget to pay attention to holidays and get n trouble many times. So immediatly upon readint this entry, we got out the calendar, and we are covered that weekend. Whew!

    Love from the piedmont.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everything is going fine at your place.

    ReplyDelete