Tuesday, July 7, 2015

She's laughing at us......!

Lula won!
I gave her the Happy pill around 12:30 yesterday and then we waited 2 hours...
when we checked her, she looked sound asleep...
Then..
we stalked her (like kitty in the picture)
we double teamed her
we approached her one-on-one
we sweet talked her
we sat and watched her sleep
my brother offered to try
and
each time she would jump up and in a drunken run head for the woods....!!
So
back to the vet today for 2 happy pills...
We'll try again later in the week...
this was just round one...!!

..Go For Your Dreams..

6 comments:

  1. I can just picture you all trying to capture Lulu. Lol! Good luck with this project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me that our pets seem to know when they are going to the vet. Keen sense of what? Smell, feeling, carrier, what? lol Hope you are successful today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Never give up, Never give up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But that si sweet to let her win a round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brings back memories of my neighbor and I trying to catch some cats to get fixed.

    ReplyDelete