Tuesday, July 1, 2014

This Could be War.....

Let the battle over the A/C begin....

CityBoy likes the A/C on...
I like the A/C off...

We turned it on a few days ago, due to a strange dog in the yard that was driving Max and Mia nuts..
and funny thing....somehow it didn't get turned back off...

This morning as i was sweating while getting dress...
I checked the temp....inside was 11 degrees warmer than outside....!!
That's right....it was 77* inside and 66* outside....hummmmm...
Since CityBoy is in TN today....guess what...
IT'S OFF..!
The windows are open.....the birds are chirping....the breeze is gentle...
Life is good...

..Hope is Forever..

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am lucky. I have been called a lizard, not caring what the temp is. So there is no fights over the controls here, but I KNOW A FEW PLACES WHERE IT IS WAR.
    Church is the most famous for temps and bickering.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our house. Unfortunately, as I'm aging, I mean time goes on, my asthma and allergies are getting worse, and I do have some relief when the AC is on. But I don't like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, and here I thought the War Between the A/C was only fought at my house. I like the A/C on but not at such low temps as hubby does. He thinks if it is 70 inside it is hot, all the while I'm wearing flannel to keep warm. I prefer it around 75. Every chance I get I open all the windows and doors and let the outside air in unless we have high humidity, then the A/C is on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to argue with anyone about the a/c. I don't like it, but there have been quite a few days already that I've had to turn it on just to be comfortable. Enjoy your fresh air while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We try to keep it 68 for heat, and 75 for a/c. I have an open floor plan so when the weather is tolerable outside ... all windows are open and my french doors leading to our back porch....yep like the fresh air, too Boomer!

    ReplyDelete