Monday, April 6, 2015

What I Miss About Easter.....

First.....let me say....
We had a wonderful Easter....great meal....beautiful day...took Mom out into the woods to met the puppies.....their eyes are open and sometime this week we will be moving them to an enclosed dog run...
But....!
I miss that green plastic grass that you stuff around the candy and toys in the Easter Basket...
I miss the kids throwing it all over the house in their haste to play and fill their little mouths with chocolate bunnies...
then for days......no matter how much you vacuum....your picking up strands of "grass"....
pulling it out of the dogs muzzles....brushing it off the beds....
I miss the Grass....!
Or
Maybe it's the kids....?!
 
.. Go For Your Dreams..

5 comments:

  1. I think what you miss is the children. Little kids seem to make thing so much more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I'm thankful for having some young grandchildren close by. They make all the holidays more fun. Glad you had a happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are feeling nostalgic, it happens as your husband ages!
    but
    but
    but.....................
    maybe you miss the kids playing with the plastic grass?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid they didn't have plastic Easter grass. They had the old-fashioned dangerous flammable kind of Easter grass. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to see the puppies....you have been holding back ! Remember how the single Jelly Beans would get hidden in that grass...and when you dumped it out on the floor out would drop a jelly bean...and you hope it was a licorice one:)

    ReplyDelete