Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looks like a hot one.......

Hello....Wednesday..!!
Haven't talked about the weather in a while......cause.....in one word it's been..
BORING!!
Beautiful days ....no rain......no strong winds.....bright and sunny.....
However...!!......temps have been in the high 80"s.....today is predicted to be 88*...!!
Can you say HOT!!
Up here being closer to the sun.......HOT-IS-HOT!!
Now...... i know all you in the flat lands have temps in the 90"s....
Ten degrees difference....??!!
What a great reason to come to the mountains and....
Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. I would love to come to the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could get to the mountains I sure would! We have an outdoor wedding (well, in a barn actually, but still - no air conditioning) to go to on Saturday. The predicted hi that day is 97 degrees. Luckily they've changed the venue for the reception to be indoors. I'm making the wedding cake and I was a little worried about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even way up here in northern Ohio it is supposed to be in the 90's today. That is hotter than I like it for sure. 80's are the normal highs here and I love it. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Only" 86 here today. But, it's supposed to be very humid. I'm going for my walk soon, but, after that, it's in the cool house for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been really hot here they say it is the Hottest day since last Summer ~ (I think we are in for some storms later it is so Humid} ~ Hope the rest of your week is a good one ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone turned on the refrigerator here in the Bay Area. Right now it is only 65 and windy. The weather man says it will be hot by Sunday.

    ReplyDelete