......today i'm thankful to Hollie over at www.lifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com
for the Honest Blogger AwardNow the rules state that i need to post 10 honest things about me and then pass the award on to 7 other people.......well......here goes.....
1. I don't own a dress, skirt or power suit....gave them all away when we moved to the mountains.
2. Only wear Birkenstock clogs and/or sandals...due to nerve damage in my right foot and ankle.
3. Love to learn new things....always doing Internet research at work.
4. I enjoy all type of music...but....can't carry a tune in a bucket.
5. I have always had and will always have a pet of some sort.
6. I enjoy "just sitting" on my front porch.
7. I'm proud of the male child for returning to school and finishing his degree.
8. I drive a 4x4 Ford truck....City Boy drives the "family" SUV.
9. Sometimes I don't turn on the TV until the 6:30 pm national news.
10. I'm in the process of making a "Bucket List." It will include things like hot air balloons and traveling to Alaska, winning the lottery...etc.....etc..LOL.......One can dream!!!
Thanks again Hollie......i'll pass the award on at a later date......
Enjoy your day!!
I love the picture of the flowers! What are they?ReplyDelete
btw, I just talked about the movie "The Bucket List" on my blog..
wonderful list, thx for sharing...love the flowers on top!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award. Hope you have a wonderful day.ReplyDelete
I like "just sitting" too, and I don't think we women ought to feel guilty doing it. My bucket list wouldn't involve travel unfortunately, I'm a serious nester.ReplyDelete
Now a bucket list sounds like funReplyDelete
I read the book 'twenty wishes' and have thought about making out a list of mine. I think it must be similar to your bucket list. It is good to dreamReplyDelete
You are welcome. I enjoyed reading your list!ReplyDelete