Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday...Monday...

..and it's gonna be another one of those days...

Since we were forced to go to the new format....
have you noticed some of the words on your home page are dark blue in color and underlined....that when you scroll over the word an ad of some sort pops up....!!??

For those of you who read my little daily dribble....
I have not done this...
i have not authorized any ads....
i are not pushing any products...
i'm just waiting for the big check Bloggerville owes me for renting space on my blog....

Think i'll ever see the money......??
hahahahahahahaahaha...

Live in the Moment

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed any thing like that so now I'm going to have to check it out. Hope your day isn't a complete wash out there. We're supposed to get rain later on too. But we need it so I'll try not to complain about it. Hope your Monday is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed any yet, but it won't be long before they send the BIG check. Miss Kitty is gonna love it!!!
    Today is inside work, someone from down south sent RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed that on my blog and I worry that others might think it is me...glad you noticed it too. Just a way for Blogger to make money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I haven't seen these either but will be aware of them. I don't like ads on blogs(my preference)and just stick to reading the posts. I too hope that blogger sends us all a big check, as a thank you for hanging in there amidst of all the times they change things-that make it difficult for us seniors to adjust.
    Have a great evening.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not noticed anything. I looked around yours and couldn't find any ads..I do not want ads either if you see any at my place let me know. I usually do not read blogs that have banners or ads:)

    ReplyDelete