Saturday, November 17, 2012

Get Over It....

I very seldom get political or religious on my blog ...but...what i have seen on the social media sites  the last few days is driving me NUTS...!!

People.....People...
The election is over...!!

If this fact had not sunk in by Nov. 7th..
i'm sorry to be the one to tell you...

The Election is Over...!!
Stop rehashing it...stop cheering and or whining...

It is what it is...
Deal with it and start working with it...

If it didn't go your way.....start looking into ways to work within the system we've got and lets move this country forward..

The celebrating or bellyacheing will do us no good...

If we don't like something..
if enough of us join together and work to a common goal...
we can make things better for individuals and the country...

Sorry if this offends...
But
I'm tired of frowning over the past and i want to smile into the future...

Live in the Moment

9 comments:

  1. Right on!!! If this keeps up, its gonna be a long four years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you sweetheart! (In my best Bogy voice)
    It gets tiresome after awhile!!!
    Love from SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on that one....Time to move on for sure. I'm proud to be an American and thankful to live where I am. It's time to be thankful for what we do have. Every day is a day to give thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all in this together. Let's talk, and listen to each other, and see what we can do together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!!!

    ReplyDelete