Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm off......


...off to be squished...!!

(Max's face says it all)

I finally solved my unemployment issue...yeah!
Got a ringing sound around 12:30....
then waited on hold for 54 minutes....
consultant took all of 54 seconds to fix my issue...
I now have a security question and a security answer and a new pin number...
That should whole me until i go back to work in March...!!

Live in the Moment

ps....i think my "word" for 2012 is "security" or maybe "code".....

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got more of your list done, now the squishing, OUCH. One thing us men don't have to endure.
    Warm thoughts from down here.
    Max B cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You are are moving right along and getting things done there! I really can't say enjoy the day with what you have ahead, but hopefully it will be a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 will probably be the year of security codes for all of us. Don't know about you, but this senior is having a time remembering all of these secret words, codes, id's and passwords :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the squishing goes well and that your feet never leave the floor..some of those gals are rough. Glad you got a new code..I have taken to writing most of mine down..too many for older brains to remember:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah squishing is such fun. It always takes a while to fluff back up again.
    Glad you solved your code problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Max has sympathy for you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete