Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You did What...?!

I joined a gym...

What...?!

Yep ....me the original couch potatoe....
You see about three weeks ago i had some blood work done and did not like some a the results...

Seems i'm stressing a few of the body systems...

Sooooooo....

the extra 20 lbs i've gained, with all that good healthy food, has got to go...

OK...got started yesterday and today i can barely move....

Thank goodness the "gym" is nextstore to the hospital...

Everyday is a Gift

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you poor thing. Try to take it slow and easy. The only work out I get these days is when I babysit for some of the grandchildren and that leaves me sore sometimes. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't joined a gym as of yet. I try to walk at least 3 miles every day. However, next Monday I am starting a Tai Chi class for beginner adults. Good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete