Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Interupted....

One of the things that has put me into the winter funk is this....
The major flooding we had 3...or was it4?....weeks ago washed out my regular drive to work....
the road just disappeared...hummmmm...
Now the crews have been working on replacing the drain pipe and road for two weeks now...
and as of yesterday things still looked like this..
I never thought i was a "routine" person...but...not being able to take MY route to work is bugging the bejebbers out of me....!!

Am i in a rut...?
I know I'm leaving earlier...taking strange roads...getting to work later and missing all the usual sights along my way to the park...

But

Things could be worst....they'll get it fixed...
maybe by Spring..

Everyday is a Gift

2 comments:

  1. That is a major deterrent to your regular routine. It's amazing what we don't appreciate till we haven't got it. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, just proves youare really human (or humane LOL).BUT of course a complete blocked road messes with your mind.

    I had a BIL who had a going way and coming way to his work.

    ((HUGS)) We have Florida weatehr back, sure glad someone up there closed the door!

    ReplyDelete