Friday, March 6, 2009

ahhhhh..........??

Had absolutely nothing of interest to post about today.......so as i was cruising thru the male child pictures ....i found this one.........What is it??.....a cosmic shower?.........swamp gas?.......illuminating fish in the quarry......i had no idea........went in search of the kid.....

This is what ensued:


Me.....what is this?


Him.... oh yeah......neat isn't it.....


Me..... what is this?


Him.....Oh...i took that one night..... about midnight......when it was really cold and windy.....


Me.....what is it?

Him......I didn't have a jacket on......my hands must have been shaking....


Me..... WHAT IS IT!!


Him......oh you don't reconize it?


Me.......NO........what is it!!??


Him........that's the Lewis house at the bottom of the hill.......you know that MOM.......


So the first picture is the cold, windy. midnight, security lights on...view of this!!

I should have known.......i think this kid maybe an alien.......

8 comments:

  1. Oh I thought it was tiny sea horses.lol Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLL thats kids for you..you ask them a question and they have to tell you everything but the answer...lol. Neat though, didnt have a clue what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you can read minds too! That was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics - if you figure out how to read minds, let me know. HOpe you are warming up now!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course you should have known it was the security lights :o) ~ I thought it was some fireworks being let off :o) ~ loved the conversation with the "Kid" ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I could tell it was security lights right away. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular picture!! Kids and mind reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, my husband called me an alien just tonight.

    ReplyDelete