Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If It's Tuesday....This Must Be Belgium.....

Does anyone, other than me, remember this movie...??
A 1969 comedy about a group of American tourist on a whirlwind tour of Europe....
This time of year reminds me of those tourist...their adventures and/or misadventures....
The days seem to run together.....
It's dark when you leave for work and it's almost dark when you return home....
Dinner seems to taste the same as yesterday...the laundry piles seem just as big as last weekend...the dogs and cat are confused about outside time and your keeping track of the days by what's on TV....
(BTW....House was a rerun last night......what's up with that...!!??)
The "camping season" is slowing down and we're scrambling to find projects to work on.....
By the end of November everything should be finished...closed-up....buttoned down....done.....put to bed for the winter...the park will remain open...but, i'll get to sleep later than 6:00AM......
I'm Ready...!!
Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. This time of year is very confusing. We have a tornado watch here in my part Ohio today. It's been warmer than usual and now a strong front is coming though bringing cooler weather. It's great you'll be having some time off for the bad weather months that will be coming. I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that this time of the year is confusing ~ I really do hate it being dark in the mornings and then getting dark again so early in the afternoon ~ and it always seem to rain more this time of the year !!!!! ~ Nothing wrong with watching "House" I enjoy it :O)
    Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about House too. But we can't watch it during dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the seasons are winding down toward winter and I'm less energetic, less motivated to get things done around the house. I thought I was just lazy...glad to know it is a real identifiable problem!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say I do rememer that movie but sure do know what you are talking about

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't say I remember that one.
    Yes, this time of year can be a real 'sleeper'. A little harder to get things done!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the name of the movie, but I don't remember the movie.

    Times do get confusing, you seem to describe it to a tee. Most days it doesn't matter, but tomorrow I actually have a job. Mark's drywall man is sick and I have to go to work and repair a damaged wall. I think I am looking forward to it.

    Take care Ms Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been warmer than usual for this time of year and we have severe storms heading our way for early am.

    ReplyDelete