Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Think, I'm Done

Well........I think I'm done!!!! Made it to the "Wal Marts" before 8am and bought the last of the loot........Now the real fun begins...................Cooking!!! City Boy just called and he's got another load of mini-cucumbers....sooo....I guess tomorrow I'll be buying mustard seeds.......
Anyway.........From Our House to Yours...............................


Happy Hanukkah!

Merry Christmas!!!


And .......A Happy New Year!!!!!

Enjoy your holidays.....brboomer, City Boy, Male Child & the 3M's

7 comments:

  1. and you have the merriest of happy holidays yourself...God Bless..hugs..Ora

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are ready for the holiday! enjoy!!

    Merry Christmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and all that to you and your family and fur-children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holidays as well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh to be done with the shopping, whether it be the food to prepare or that last stocking stuffer. Its a nice feeling. :) I will be cooking right there with you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. :) Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures, Too Cute. Wishing you nothing but the very best during this holiday season and always. Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete