Monday, September 21, 2009

Could not ......



Decide!
When we entered the quilt show on Saturday...Mom, friend Chris and i were handed clip boards, pencils and a "judging" sheet........How can you pick a winner!!??
They are all winners in my book!!
Anyway....when we handed our blank pages back .......we were asked......"Oh...didn't you like any of them?"
It would have taken hours to explain, how each and everyone should be a winner......and she was a sweet looking, little, white-haired lady....sooooo..... i was good!!
Enjoy

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, that first one is incredible. I'm like you I always have a hard time picking a favorite one when I'm at a show. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) is BEAUTIFUL
    2) is BOASTFUL
    3) is the Winner....I love america & cats....its prrrrfect....
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one is so unique and beautiful. I would not be able to choose either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it's difficult to judge "art" all are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you...my page would be blank too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the photos you've shared on this post and previous..especially those fish! They just crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very hard to judge...I dont quilt but I do know a few that do...and they are very beautifull and i think the top one !
    looks more difficult than the others but...i could be wrong!...lol


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see the quandry you would be in to judge buuut those cats touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all winners in my book too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for the first one. A++++ Oh, and a blue ribbon and best of show too!!

    Di

    ReplyDelete