Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak Peek.......




Guess what i'm working on...??!!

That's right it's a little some'n...some'n for Halloween....other than the usual skulls, witches, ghost, black cats......i wanted a quilt, a wall hanging, a table topper....some'n......ahhhhh..you get the picture!

When we were at the Atlanta shop hop ...i found a Halloween panel in the bottom of a "take it....it's yours" barrel.......

The panel made the trip home with me and now i've chopped it up and i'm putting it back together again......typical me!!...gott'a rearrange everything!!

More picture s....when i'm done!!

Enjoy


ps......doesn't that witch look like some Great Aunt on your mother's side ...twice removed!??

9 comments:

  1. the halloween graphics are adorable!...have fun!
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie for sure ! You mean you got it free? Take it's yours sounds like my kind of shopping. I'll be waiting to see it all finished up. Have a great Wednesday. It is still raining here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "From the ugly side of the family"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever. My days of being clever are gone forever. Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need my address so you can mail me this beautiful quilt? I have never saw anything like this. Great job and I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I love it!!!! I can't wait to see the finshed product =0)

    ReplyDelete